In order to confirm your reservation we ask for a one night deposit payable by credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express) including, credit card holder’s full name, expiration date, and Security Code, or direct deposit to our bank account. Passport number with its date and country of issue are also required.
For Holiday Periods, please note we require a three-night minimum stay and a two-night deposit. The following are our cancellation policies; please note that all cancellations must be in writing:
No Holiday Period
- Cancellations made 8 days before the arrival date will receive a full refund of the deposit less a $25.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations made within 8 days of the arrival date will forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more before the arrival date will receive a full refund of the deposit less a $25.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 15 days before arrival forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less before arrival forfeit the entire deposit.
Special Holiday Periods:
The following Holiday periods carry a strict reservation policy, and require a minimum stay of four nights:
- Carnival March 4 to 8, 2011
- Easter April 17 to 24, 2011
The fees for transportation to and from the airport and surrounding the areas are as follow:
- Transfer from the Airport in David to Boquete and vice versa (each way, 1 to 3 pax) US. $40.00
- Transfer from the Costa Rica/Panama Border and vice versa (each way, 1 to 3 pax) US. $100.00
- Transfer from Boquete to the town of Volcan (Bambito) and vice versa (each way, 1 to 3 pax) US. $95.00
- Transfer from Boquete to Almirante and vice versa (each way, 1 to 3 pax) .US. $200.00
Note: Prices do not include 7% governmental tax. Gratuities at clients discretion.
Tentative reservations that have already been registered with the Hotel for these periods and not conforming to the above conditions will regrettably be automatically canceled.
CHECK-IN TIME IS 3:00 P.M., and CHECK OUT TIME IS 12:00 P.M.